Monday, August 9, 2010

Antoine Dodson Internet Star?



   So, I don’t know if yall have been keeping up with the latest viral video on the net. But right now, “Hide yo kids. Hide yo wife,” is all I can say. If you don’t know what I’m talking about click the link and watch for yourself.
   WTH! What is going on in the world right now?? Negroes are scaling walls like Spiderman to get what could easily be bought. White people are laughing at us and turning our tragedy into jokes. Funny jokes, but nonetheless jokes.
   Now, what gets me is the fact that the entire news cast has been turned into a song and a damn good song might I add. Dude… this was freakin’ genius and insulting at the same time. I just wanna know the thought process behind the video. But, on a side note, this just proves my point bout the music industry. Singers aren’t born, they’re created in studios.
   Antoine has over 50,000 Facebook fans (me being one of them) and his performance actually made me forget that his sister was almost raped.
Should Antoine Dodson be proud of his new found stardom? I think so!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I remember seeing this video about a week ago and I was thinking that the song is actually catchy. You are so right about not really remembering that his sister was almost raped. Also musicians these days are created in studios with an exception for the undiscovered few that actually have a God given talent. I say that he should enjoy his attention while he has it, it's not like he made the song :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I was thinking is that he got a pretty good look @ the guy. Especially if he saw that the guy had a "Caesar with waves in the front" & had a "coffee complexion". I mean it was like 3-4am right??? That's some pretty good vision right there.

    ReplyDelete