Monday, August 23, 2010

Living FAB on a Budget

    We all want to do fun things. Chow down at nice eateries. And even get our nails and hair done, all on a budget. And, if that’s the case, yall look no further. I randomly started receiving emails from two sites, LIVING SOCIAL and GROUPON about a month ago and since then, I’ve been hooked.
   If you haven’t heard, let me explain. LIVING SOCIAL and GROUPON are websites that feature some ridiculously cheap deals on the best things to do, see, and eat in your city. You sign up to receive coupons in your email and you purchase only what you want. The deals are usually marked between 50%- 75% off. It’s like purchasing a gift certificate for half the amount the certificate is worth.

   I am not gonna lie, I was a little skeptical at first; thinking “What if purchase this damn thing and get to the venue and they have no clue of what I am talking about.” Needless to say, I took a chance and purchased a $21 gift certificate to Picnic Miami for ONLY $9. Really!!!! You can’t beat that with a 10-foot pole!!!!!
   Past deals included coupons for: restaurants, bakeries, museums, salons, dentists, spas, and activities such as sky diving and jet ski tours.


Check out the websites to see if they’re in your city!

No comments:

Post a Comment