Monday, August 16, 2010

TRY THIS:Crest 3D White

   Introducing an affordable way to whiten your teeth and freshen your breath. If you’re like me, having white teeth is a big deal. With the Crest 3D White System, this wallet-friendly investment literally brightens your smile in days. It has done wonders for my smile within the first 3 days of use and by the second week there was a noticeable difference. And… all I’ve been using is the mouthwash and toothpaste. Can’t wait to try the strips!!!



   The system which, includes an alcohol free mouthwash, toothpaste, whitening strips and a specially designed toothbrush can be purchased at Walmart or online at http://www.3dwhite.com/ Now, I warn you not to expect miracles but instead, subtle changes. Lucky for me my teeth weren’t too bad. To try the system for yourself coupled with twice daily brushing and flossing and see the difference Crest 3D White can make for you.
*Prices at Walmart

Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Strips $39.97


Crest 3D White Multi-care Rinse $2.97

Crest 3D White Vivid Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste $2.97




No comments:

Post a Comment