Monday, August 23, 2010

Ho's/1 Me/None

   Everyone around me is trying to convince me that the power I thought I had is no longer my strength. These days the saying, “Clothes legs don’t get fed,” is not just a line from the movie Players Club. But a reality that is starting to make more sense as I watch the girls around me and hear the sagas of easy sex leading to pay offs. “Power of the Pu**y is no more,” I was told. “Cuz what you ain’t giving up 3 other girls will.”
   No different from the girl next dorm, I dream of a fabulous wedding, NFL players, and the craziest sex any woman has yet to experience. And admittedly I would probably jump at a get rich quick scheme if one was thrown my way. But the difference between me and most is that, I was raised with better intentions in mind and have chosen to remember my worth. To support myself, to stand on my own and to satisfy only the man that deserves me and I him are only a few lessons instilled in me from adolescences.
   Making mistakes along the way have only taught me what not to do. But they have not deterred me from seeking more out of life. And while these legs remain SLAMMED shut, my mind, heart, ears and eyes are wide open. Speak knowledge to me and spare me the BULLSHIT!!! Hos come in abundance. Dimes come 1 a dozen. Which will you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment