Monday, August 9, 2010

BIGGER is ALWAYS better!

    Some are born with them, while others try to achieve the look by any means possible. Ladies (and gents who want to achieve the fierce look too), I am here to tell look no further! For those of you who are scared of trying the false lashes in fear of looking like Mrs. Snuffleupagus, I have found a product that will allow you to achieve the same voluptuous, long lashes without the hassle and for a fraction of the cost too.

     I have always been a fan Maybelline mascara, but they have really out done themselves with their Lash Stiletto. It definitely delivers on its promise of “lengthening lashes with a shiny patented finish.” I decided to try out the waterproof version and I am very happy with results- longer, thicker lashes minus the clump.




IT’S A WINNER TO ME!
You can find Maybelline Lash Stiletto in your local drug store for around $7.

No comments:

Post a Comment