Monday, August 23, 2010

Flashback Joint

   When these joints first came out, I remember thinking, “Damn I gotta have them. Plastic shoes that don’t need socks and yet are sneakers, Oh yeahhh,,, they’re definitely on my shopping list.” And seconds later, on an impulse, they were mine. Melissa, the fun, flirty and, yet, stylish plastic shoe, apparently has never gone out -of- style. The upgraded versions can be purchased on sites such as Tobi.com, in styles such as ballerina flats, sneakers and wedged heels. So, what does this mean for me? It means I’m back baby!! Im whipping out the old trusties. I’ll post a pic of them when I do. Don’t laugh people. Some things just don’t get old.

2 comments:

  1. but that toe fog does! My Melissas: The Sandle/Sneaker with visible condensation! Cute but embarassing for the girls who wore them at my high school, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO...TOE FOG???? Yeah that's def not cute! You should check out the new styles they're pretty cute

    ReplyDelete